Everlands 2 has been released, it's not great and has many issues but it's up.
- Ranks are currently not working, I have to add them manually. Please let me know if you plan to join or have joined and I'll add your ranks for you; you won't have any permissions if you don't. You need to join the server first (Stupid good for nothing plugins).
- New protection plugin is Nations, you can find the commands here.
- There's no auto restart plugin, so please try not to crash it. Now restarts by itself!
- There's no shops or houses to rent, but there are NPC traders, and you can use /sell to sell some items.
- There's no voting rewards.
- I had to remove HQM because the quests wouldn't load, and I haven't managed to make any Custom NPC's quests yet (Currently just trying to populate the area).
- There's no banned items, so missuse of items will result in your ban instead.
I'm sure you have many other questions and issues, please feel free to throw them my way. Please make use of the ticket system.
That's all for now, my brain is too fried for today; I'll edit in anything else.
All my love,
- You might have noticed that some things have changed in-game, most of them are due to Quark.
- Tinkers' rendering is currently off by default due to a crashing issue, but I've since tested it and doesn't seem to crash it anymore, I've changed the download so anyone who updates/ downloads it now has rendering turned on. If you want to turn it on, delete the pack and re-download it or turn it on via the config, if you don't know how to do that, ask.
- All further changes will be added to the Changelogs on the wiki.
- I've submitted tickets and issues to plugin makers about several issues which have been brought up so hopefully some of them will get fixed soon.
- With Minetweaker added we can now ban items, if you find something which might need to be banned, please let me know asap.