Main Forum

News DI Reset New Additions and competitions

1 reply
Votes:
+241
Admins
Admin
Hello everyone,

For today's reset, I've added a few things which you may find of interest.

/fly
You can now purchase /fly from the donation store! However you will only be able to purchase it using Enjin points (our reward currency). Currently you can currently purchase 2 days worth, once this runs out, you will not be able to toggle it any longer (even if you have it activated - when you next log out, it will disable automatically). Please note that the time is real time, it will continue to expire once you log out.

Donation Stretch Goals
I have created some donation stretch goals (They are located below the Donation store). I've never used these before, so I am uncertain of how they work, so any feedback from these I would appricate. Please note that donating for the stretch goals will not count towards our overall donation goal, nor any of our ranks - there are no rewards bar the one which is reached. If anyone has any suggestions for goals, please post them below to PM me either ingame, on Discord or here.

Competitions
Currently I don't have many ideas for small competitions we could do, so if anyone has any sensible ideas, I'd love to hear them!

End Stronghold Competition
First person to find an End Stronghold, use /motd and screenshot it and send it to me will get a prize of 2k Enjin points.

t-shirts!
I've considered making t-shirts for everyone to buy for years, but to do it, I'd need enough interest, so please vote on the poll below. Serious responses only please.

Again, if you have any questions, or have any input, please post below or join the Discord.

~ Alice
Yes, I would definitely purchase a t-shirt
5 votes
41.7%
Yes, I'd consider purchasing a t-shirt
5 votes
41.7%
No, I can/will not purchase a t-shirt
2 votes
16.7%
Number of voters: 12
export-23_zpszzlbgghg.png